Roadmap to Achieving Your Organization’s Digital Goals
As Canada moves beyond the pandemic and repositions itself as a digital government, the challenge of obtaining internal buy-in, optimal use and access to data, and talent acquisition is still slowing progress. Strategies to achieve internal digital adoption are crucial for the success of the government’s digital goals, as is keeping users at the centre of digital planning. These strategies are imperative as success depends on how easy the services are for citizens to access and use.
This quarter, we will focus on pertinent challenges like data accessibility and use for efficient transformation, strategies to keep the user at the centre of design, engaging and retaining the right talent and acquiring a tech stack to achieve the desired goal of digital transformation.
Join Public Sector Network’s virtual event to learn how your agency can maintain and elevate your existing digital goals. Embark on the next phase of transformation by overcoming the internal limitations.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Director General, Digital Design and Production
Canada Revenue Agency
Chief Data Officer
Public Health Agency of Canada
Head of Talent
Ontario Digital Service
Innovation Lead, Digital Innovation Office
Government of Alberta
Director, Digital Community Management Office
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
Boosting your Digital Transformation Strategies with Data-Driven Insights
- Leveraging data to drive citizen engagement
- Importance of data in enhancing citizen journey
- Strategies for enhancing data accessibility and analytics
Keeping Users at the Centre of Digital Design and Strategy
Overcoming Internal Barriers for Digital Adoption
- How do leaders embed a culture of digital adoption in their organizations? How do they ensure buy-in?
- What are the strategies to overcome common challenges and barriers to transformation?
- What are the strategies to attract and retain the next generation of digital leaders for tomorrow’s Public Sector?
- What are the best practices for building a tech stack that will help improve adoption?
- How to ensure all departments are on a symbiotic transformation journey