Strengthen Public Safety Relationships and Safeguard First Responders with Emerging Technologies in the Times of Disruption and Distress
Exponential technologies, big data, and advanced analytics are revolutionizing the work of first responders across Canada. While these tools will not replace the human element and back-to-basics policing, they are disrupting traditional public models for the better.
These technologies are providing new ways to help citizens to connect with first responders, build trust, and strengthen relationships with communities. They also enable the first responders to protect themselves in case of distress and unplanned attacks and events.
Join our Defence, Security and Justice: Q3: National Insights – Fall Edition, where the experts and practitioners will share their quest to capitalize on emerging technologies to help improve how they can protect our citizens and enhance their staff’s safety.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Expert Speakers
Provincial Security Advisor/Assistant Deputy Minister, Security and Emergencies Division
New Brunswick Justice and Public Safety
Police Constable, Crime Prevention Officer, 43 Division
Toronto Police Service
Simon Bradley, MA
Team Manager, Canada
Task Force 2
Calgary Emergency Management Agency
Winnipeg Police Board
Director, Respect, Inclusion & Leadership, Office of Professionalism, Respect, Inclusion and Leadership
Ontario Provincial Police
Kenora Fire and Emergency Services
Wondering about the crime in your neighbourhood? Interpreting the Statistics to Measure How Enforcement and Prevention Initiatives Are Working
- Understanding the crime statistics to identify trends and to make evidence-based decisions models
- How to research and data analysis will assist with preparing and responding to emergencies in the communities
- Evaluate various interactive and easy-to-use mapping tools
Partnering with Public Safety Agencies and Collaborating with Community to Increase Acceptance of the Public Safety Technologies
- How can public safety technology play a key role in strengthening public safety?
- How can you overcome legal and ethical issues in public safety technology implementation?
- How does the community feel about crime prevention with these technologies?
- What strategies can be implemented so that the community trusts the process and feels engaged in enhancing the adoption of these
- What are some success stories you would like to share in keeping community safe and secure?
What Your Peers Had to Say
Our Event Partners
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Andrew Cowan by phone (1-647-459-8904) or email ([email protected])