At the Digital.NSW Showcase in September of 2019, over 1,400 attendees gathered to hear about new ways to deliver better services for the people of NSW.
Highlights of some of the great work achieved so far were prominent at the 2019 Digital NSW Showcase, the fourth to be held in Sydney in partnership with the Public Sector Network and one of the largest meetings of ICT public sector leaders and disruptors in Australia.
This whitepaper highlights the following:
- A snapshot of the digital transformation landscape in the NSW Government
- How to prepare Australia’s workforce for tomorrow
- Fostering innovation and transformation through diversity in digital health
- Strengthening risk management and response by building a whole of
government cyber security capability
- Ensuring we get the governance, privacy and security right when we move towards
advanced analytics and AI