GovTech Review provides public-sector ICT professionals with topical news, in-depth articles, interviews, case studies and thought leadership on subjects of current vital interest from security to cloud, networking to blockchain, mobility to smart cities and more.
Highlights inside this issue include:
- Australia and the WRC seeking spectrum harmony
- Government CIOs facing disruption pressures
- Australian agencies lagging in UX maturity
- AI project aims to deliver archive reform
- Digitising the customer experience