Part of the Local Government National Insights Series
Local government plays a critical role in the provision of governance, infrastructure, and services for local communities. For ongoing success, councils must continue to be resilient and agile with their business improvement processes.
Public Sector Network’s Local Government Q2 complimentary virtual event will equip attendees with new ideas and strategies to improve their council service offerings and streamline processes for a resilient and agile local government
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
The Big Shift Revisited
- Understanding the impact of major demographic change and population influx for regional councils
- Responding to a rapidly changing community with adequate investments in new infrastructure
- Analysing the social implications and long-term effects of new residents on the existing community
Developing Resilient and Agile Employee Engagement Strategies to Support Your Council Objectives
- Reviewing effective employee engagement initiatives and engagement surveys
- Analysing existing employment policies to ensure they are agile and reflect your current and future workforce needs
- Understanding the changing needs of your workforce to continue to attract the right talent and maintain resilience
Reinventing Your Operating Model to Succeed in the Digital World
- Streamlining commercial frameworks to ensure your council remains agile in a changing world
- Reviewing existing processes to ensure a future-proof council
- Putting customer experience at the heart of your future operating models
Maintaining Business Continuity in a Volatile Landscape
- How do you develop and maintain robust business continuity plans in an environment that is constantly changing?
- How do you remain proactive rather than reactive with your business continuity plans?
- What processes have enabled your business continuity to stay on track?
- What are your top tips for moving forward with your business continuity plans in the current unpredictable environment?
Utilising Digital Technologies and Data to Improve Customer
- How do you integrate a lean, digital-first operating model and service strategy?
- How do you balance customer needs and expectations with budgets and business processes?
- How do you utilise existing data to improve your customer experience outcomes?
- What are your top tips for remaining flexible in an ever-changing environment?