Transforming to Meet the Demands of Tomorrow
As the closest tier of government to citizens, local and municipal governments are facing a period of significant disruption as they deal with a range of issues in the post-pandemic era, including population changes and growth constraints, budget shortfalls, economic challenges and rising demands and expectations in service delivery. To become future ready, a whole-of-government digital transformation is crucial. Local governments need to embrace new technology, streamline processes, upskill their workforce and increase operational efficiency and resilience.
Public Sector Network’s Local Government: National Insights – Winter Edition Virtual Event will equip attendees with the tools and ideas they need for creating vibrant, sustainable, and resilient hybrid workplaces while ensuring efficiency and operational excellence. The event will also share operational strategies and success stories to help you navigate your technological journey in this new age of citizen engagement and experience.
Benefits of Attending
Learn how to maximize the use of technology and devices in a hybrid workforce to increase efficiency and delivery excellence
Identify how to create a culture of innovation and collaboration to deliver on your goals
Gain insights into best practice upskilling and training to ensure your workforce can maximize the benefits of new ways of doing things
A Sneak Peek of Your Inspiring Speakers
Chief of Agile Practices and Continuous Improvement
Chief Transformation Officer, Office of the City Manager
Chief Administrative Officer
County of Huron
Chief Information Officer
Regional Municipality of Durham
Director, Transformation, Workplace Strategies, ModernTO, Corporate Real Estate Management Division
City of Toronto
Manager, Innovation, Data and External Access (IDEA), Corporate Analytics & Innovation
City of Calgary
Director, Strategic Initiatives & Corporate Reporting
City of Surrey
Executive Director, Corporate Real Estate Management Division
City of Toronto
Director, Service Transformation
City of Ottawa
Director of Corporate Security
City of Edmonton
Director, Digital Service Transformation
Corporate Programs and Intergovernmental Relations, Richmond
Director of Corporate Services
Town of Drumheller
Manager, Digital Transformation and User Experience, Information Technology
The City of Barrie
Project Lead, Continuous Improvement
City of Beaumont
Innovative Solutions to Achieve Greater Efficiency and Cost Savings for the Modernized Workplace
- Implementing and sustaining a workplace modernization program: a comprehensive approach to creating a modernized and digitalized workplace
- Re-imagining a more resilient and adaptable workplace while ensuring assets are well-utilized to deliver citizen services
Agile Practices and Continuous Improvement in the ‘Work from Anywhere’ Age
- Creating and sustaining an engaged and skilled workforce
- Implementing mentoring, training, and upskilling programs
Achieving Holistic Transformation: Collaborations with People, Process, and Technology to drive Efficiency and Citizen-Centricity
- How can you best make use of current resources to generate operational efficiencies? What are some examples of achieving holistic change?
- What are some best practices to effectively manage your local team, while retaining an innovative culture as you move forward with your efficiency agenda?
- How do you balance the need for efficiency while retaining a healthy workplace environment throughout your organization?
- What tips can you share for developing a more inclusive workplace model that can enhance a culture of local citizen-centricity?
Leveraging Technology and Automation to Drive Improvements to Your Operations and Service Delivery
- What are some real-world examples of streamlining processes and implementing process automation?
- How can you leverage current and new technologies to improve your workplace efficiency?
- How can you maximize the use of data to understand your processes and customers better to provide enhanced service delivery?
- What are some technology trends that will help shape the future digital workplace and enhance operational efficiency?
Hear from public sector leaders about the latest trends and explore how to instantly apply these insights and gaining unique perspectives
An opportunity to engage with the inspiring speaker panel and peers in the live Q&A and polling to discover answers to shared challenges
Leading Technology Solutions
Hear from leading solutions providers in the government space as they explore key technologies to improve citizen services
Receive on-demand access to session content on the complimentary Public Sector Network social learning platform