Evolving Capabilities and Advancing Public Safety
The issues facing frontline responders are more varied than ever. To avoid fatigue and burnout while continuing to provide top quality service to
the communities they are protecting, frontline agencies have been forced to adapt quickly. The need to assess capabilities and future readiness in
preparation for what lies ahead has never been more imperative.
PSN’s virtual Improving Response and Preparedness for more Resilient Frontline Emergency Services event, delivered by experts in their field, will examine how to navigate changes in process and implement emerging technology. Thought leaders will discuss the need for greater
collaboration between the states and a unified National approach to preparedness.
Benefits of Attending
Improving Resilient Frontline Services
- Community engagement and visible policing
- Proactive policing in a changing climate
- The latest technology to aid in crime prevention
The International Accreditation Journey of the Modern Contemporary Fire and Rescue Service
- Understanding the Commission on Fire Accreditation International’s framework
- Preparing Fire Rescue Victoria for accreditation (consultation, org readiness, success factors)
- Socialising the notion of international accreditation with key stakeholders and partners
Impacts of the Pandemic on Australia’s Ambulance Service
- Coordination, response and what’s next
- The aging population and the increasing demand on Australian paramedics
- Specialised ambulances and the technology aiding in their response
Capability Planning – Collaboration and Consistency Across the Nation
- How sharing technology and information can help keep the country safe
- How a consistent emergency service response plan can help everyone
- How collaboration has improved your response
- What are your top tips for a more nationalised approach to emergency planning?