Advancing the Use of Health Technology to Improve Quality of Care
COVID-19 has changed everyone’s understanding of health in many ways that will impact our national community. The interplay between people, communities, and technology that govern them has forced us to rethink our approach to health care. A new holistic approach to health care enabled through digital technologies is the key to connecting Canadians with the information they need and each other.
This event is all about moving forward from responding to recovery and on to thriving. Join this exclusive event to discuss the growing adoption of digital solutions within the health sector. The next stage of data maturity involves the integration of datasets to make them interoperable and talk to each other, to improve health outcomes and promote proactive health within various agencies and departments in Canada.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek of Your Inspiring Speakers
Evaluation Lead, Virtual Health
Fraser Health Authority
Christy Boyce, MA Learning & Technology, BHS, RRT
Virtual Health Learning Consultant,
Fraser Health Authority
Chief Medical Information Officer and Chief of Hospital Medicine, CAMH and Assistant Professor, University of Toronto
Vice President, Diagnostics and Chief Information Officer
Marc Leduc, MA
Senior Provincial Director, Health Evidence and Innovation
Alberta Health Services
Amalgamation of Digital Health Services is the Key to the Future of Health
- As the healthcare industry is modernized, what the digital trends influencing the healthcare industry
- How various digital health services play an essential role in patients with diagnosis and treatment of illness
Remove Barriers to Working Collaboratively Across Stakeholder Streams and Include the Patient Voice in Solving Current Challenges With the Delivery of Virtual Health
- Overcoming barriers such as lack of infrastructure, digital and health literacy inequalities and absence of regulation
- Understanding the opinion of patients to develop a better and holistic virtual care
Maria Montenegro, Evaluation Lead, Virtual Health, Fraser Health Authority &
Christy Boyce, MA Learning & Technology, BHS, RRT, Virtual Health Learning Consultant, Fraser Health Authority
Improving Treatment, Efficiency and Outcomes Through Technology, Innovation and Process Changes
- What are some key trends and issues affecting the healthcare industry now?
- What challenges are you facing regarding integrating technology and processes, and how are you overcoming those?
- What are a few strategies that have worked for your organization to maintain innovation and collaboration in a current environment?
- What will be the most significant challenges and top priorities for you in the coming six months?
– Tania Tajirian, Chief Medical Information Officer and Chief of Hospital Medicine, CAHM & Assistant Professor, University of Toronto
– Sonali Kohli, Vice President, Diagnostics and Chief Information Officer, Niagara Health
– Marc Leduc, MA, Senior Provincial Director, Health Evidence and Innovation, Alberta Health Services
What Your Peers Had to Say
Our Event Partners
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Andrew Cowan by phone (1-647-459-8904) or email ([email protected])