Transforming citizen-centric services
Government services are the primary way in which citizens engage with the public sector. As such, a citizen-centric approach to design, development and delivery is critical to facilitate trust and increase access to essential services constituent’s value most.
As service delivery moves further into the virtual era, embracing a digital strategy and culture is critical for all government agencies. Identifying the changing needs of citizens, gaining confidence and trust and through reliable, accessible and secure services, and finding the right balance between innovation and practicality are essential for the successful adaptation and transition across all levels of government to a new digital model.
Public Sector Network’s Digital Gov and CX National Insights – Winter Edition brings together public servants from across Canada with a goal of ensuring all Canadians benefit from today’s digital age. Join us at this essential event to discover ways to tap into the power of digital tools to advance citizen engagement and to build a better public service across all levels of government.
Benefits of Attending
Find ways to ensure that digital accessibility is built into, rather than tacked onto, your strategy and plan
Get the tips and tools you need to build your digital strategy and adoption toolkit
Hear about the latest in human-centred design and ways to collaborate directly with your constituents
Take advantage of this annual opportunity to share knowledge and engage with other champions of digital engagement
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Chief Administrative Officer
Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
Interim Director General, Digital Academy
Canada School of Public Service
Head – Idea Exploration Hub, Exploration Lab and R&D, Digital Innovation Network (DIN)
Public Services and Procurement Canada
Director of Research, Digital Innovation Office
Government of Alberta
Director, Transfer Payment Ontario Branch, Enterprise Financial Services, Ontario Shared Services
Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
Director, Strategic Planning & Community Engagement, Woodstock Hospital & Co-Chair, Oxford and Area Ontario Health Team Coordinating Committee
Director, Technology & Insights
Dr. Alex Vukovic
Senior Director, Automotive, Transportation and Digital Technology Branch, Industry Canada
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada / Government of Canada
Director, Digital Investment Office, Digital Delivery Unit,
Ministry of Citizens’ Services, Government of British Columbia
Ensuring Citizen Accessibility of Services in the Digital Era
- Enhancing the experience across all generations with any device at any time
- Accessibility to citizens from all socio-economic positions and age groups
A Roadmap to Building Your Digital CX Transformation Strategy
- Step-by-step guidance on building a digital service that breaks down barriers while maintaining privacy and security
- Practical tools to advance equitable access and provide inclusive services early in the design process
Next-Gen Engagement: Leveraging Technology, Processes & Driving Collaboration
- Identifying the right technologies that can help boost operational efficiency for a more seamless service journey across the entire agency
- Key drivers of the next generation of citizen engagement
Making Digital Engagement a Reality from a Citizen Perspective
- How can you ensure your digital engagement strategy meets the most pressing needs and demands of your citizens in a time of rapid change?
- What are some examples and best practices as you implement and upgrade new technologies and tools into your department’s engagement toolkit?
- What are some strategies for measuring performance and staying on track to meet your engagement goals? How can you ensure you are continuing to meet the publics needs as they change?
- How do you ensure you continue to put people at the center of your roadmap and engagement strategy as you roll it out?
Building a Better Citizen Experience for Tomorrow’s Public Sector
- What are the key trends shaping the future of citizen experience that can help guide governments with their service delivery models?
- How can you identify and overcome some of the internal barriers when it comes to delivering your digital services strategy?
- What are some examples of challenges that had to be addressed in your departments digital transition?
- How do we ensure that our CX delivery platforms are being inclusive and equally accessible to all? How can departments properly anticipate their accessibility needs?
Hear from public sector leaders about the latest trends and explore how to instantly apply these insights and gaining unique perspectives
An opportunity to engage with the inspiring speaker panel and peers in the live Q&A and polling to discover answers to shared challenges
Leading Technology Solutions
Hear from leading solutions providers in the government space as they explore key technologies to improve citizen services
Receive on-demand access to session content on the complimentary Public Sector Network social learning platform