Protect Your Organization Against Growing Cyber Threats
Over this past year, Canada has seen a growing threat sophistication of cyber warfare targeting Canadian public sector organizations. The goal of perpetrators has transformed from financial gains to destroying data, IT infrastructure, and disruption of operational processes within an organization. Organizations are further jeopardizing themselves as they allow employees to use their personal devices for work.
The internal and external risk continues to grow at an alarming pace, whereas change, adaptation, and solutions are falling behind. Understanding the cyber security landscape and its emerging threats is the first step in building a strategy that can protect your organization.
Public Sector Network’s Cyber Security and Risk Management Fall Edition Virtual Event will highlight the most prominent threats, challenges, and strategies from leaders to better protect your organization, your data, and your citizens. Join your public sector peers in defending against cyber criminals!
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Director General, Cyber Operations Division
Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
Senior Director, Digital Economy, Technology & Innovation | Directrice principale, Économie numérique, technologie et innovation
Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Assistant Professor, Canada’s TOP 20 Women in Cybersecurity (2021)
University of Windsor
Principal and Deputy Chief Information Officer
Office of the Auditor General of Canada
Leading Projects and Research
Durham College’s AI/Hub and Centre for Cybersecurity Innovation
Understanding the Threat of Cyber Warfare and the Havoc Caused by State-Sponsored Attacks
- Understanding the threats of state-sponsored attacks and what perpetrators are after
- Explore strategies to identify and patch up outdated software and any known vulnerabilities within the system
Leading Digital Change Initiative
- Why does an organization’s transformation roadmap have to start with security and cyber changes to stabilize your organization’s core infrastructure?
- Why is managing risk a critical and fundamental step to addressing cultural resistance to change?
- Explore how to plan any digital transformation initiative in four repeatable phases
Protect your Network: Overcoming the Challenges of Endpoint Protection in Remote Working
- What kind of device policies are implemented to protect your network?
- What is the risk of allowing employees to Bring Your Own Device?
- How does the organization manage and protect against diverse endpoints?
- How often are endpoint systems monitored and tested for functionality?
Your Registration he ate her
Our Event Partners
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Andrew Cowan by phone (1-647-459-8904) or email ([email protected])