Adapting For a More Resilient Enterprise in the Next Normal
As we look to the future of cyber security and what it means for New Zealand organisations, increasing resilience and protecting critical data remains paramount. As threats evolve and change, a strong cyber strategy and deploying cutting edge technology can reduce vulnerability and strengthen defences.
Public Sector Network’s National Insights – Biannual Edition complimentary virtual event, delivered by experts in their field, will examine how to navigate changes in government policy and understand your level of maturity. Thought leaders will discuss their approach to cyber strategy and resilience. It will highlight case studies and provoke conversation to help you guide your organisation to a smarter, more secure cyber future.
Benefits of Attending
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Communicating Cyber Security Risk in a Meaningful Way
- Understanding the cost to business of security breaches
- Creating a strategy for change and helping an organisation understand why it is necessary
- Conveying the importance of strengthening defences with emerging technology to protect data
Building Resilience to the Evolving Cyber Threats Facing New Zealand Organisations
- Mitigating the risk of a data breach
- The future of cyber security
- Improving your organisations security defences
Leading Your Organisation Through the Changing Cyber Security Landscape
- Navigating changes in government policy
- Conveying the importance of adhering to shifts in security protocols
- Deploying emerging technology that fits your security needs
Device and Data Protection in an Ever-Changing Threat Environment
- How to prevent ransomware attacks against your network
- How do multi-layered security defences protect your data and devices?
- How do data privacy, notifiable breaches and cybersecurity combine to protect your organisation?
- Response and recovery when a breach occurs
Progressing Your Organisation’s Cyber Maturity and Closing the Gap on Vulnerabilities
- How to understand your organisations maturity level
- How to secure a hybrid and multi-cloud environment
- Implementing cutting edge technology to strengthen your defences against threat actors
- What are your top tips for improving cyber resilience and creating a strong cyber strategy?