Adapting For a More Resilient Enterprise in the Next Normal
As we look to the future of cyber security and what it means for New Zealand organisations, increasing resilience and protecting critical data remains paramount. As threats evolve and change, a strong cyber strategy and deploying cutting edge technology can reduce vulnerability and strengthen defences.
Public Sector Network’s National Insights – Biannual Edition complimentary virtual event, delivered by experts in their field, will examine how to navigate changes in government policy and understand your level of maturity. Thought leaders will discuss their approach to cyber strategy and resilience. It will highlight case studies and provoke conversation to help you guide your organisation to a smarter, more secure cyber future.
Benefits of Attending
Learn how to communicate cyber security risk to all levels of an organisation
Gain insight into the latest methods of protecting data and devices from cyber attacks
Explore real world case studies to improve resilience in an ever-changing threat landscape
Discover how to lead your organisation through the next phase of its cyber journey
A Sneak Peek Of Your Inspiring Speakers
Chief Information Officer,
Greater Wellington Regional Council
NZ Public Service Commission
Communicating Cyber Security Risk in a Meaningful Way
- Understanding the cost to business of security breaches
- Creating a strategy for change and helping an organisation understand why it is necessary
- Conveying the importance of strengthening defences with emerging technology to protect data
Leading Your Organisation Through the Changing Cyber Security Landscape
- Navigating changes in government policy
- Conveying the importance of adhering to shifts in security protocols
- Deploying emerging technology that fits your security needs
Device and Data Protection in an Ever-Changing Threat Environment
- How to prevent ransomware attacks against your network
- How do multi-layered security defences protect your data and devices?
- How do data privacy, notifiable breaches and cybersecurity combine to protect your organisation?
- Response and recovery when a breach occurs
Progressing Your Organisation’s Cyber Maturity and Closing the Gap on Vulnerabilities
- How to understand your organisations maturity level
- How to secure a hybrid and multi-cloud environment
- Implementing cutting edge technology to strengthen your defences against threat actors
- What are your top tips for improving cyber resilience and creating a strong cyber strategy?
Hear from public sector leaders about the latest trends and explore how to instantly apply these insights and gaining unique perspectives
An opportunity to engage with the inspiring speaker panel and peers in the live Q&A and polling to discover answers to shared challenges
Leading Technology Solutions
Hear from leading solutions providers in the government space as they explore key technologies to improve citizen services
Receive on-demand access to session content on the complimentary Public Sector Network social learning platform
What Your Peers Had to Say
“Really engaging and interesting presenters.”
“The list of speakers was of a high calibre, in their role and organisation, and content.”
“Excellent event and good variety of speakers.”