Staying Ahead and Adapting to Fast-Paced Change in Cyber Security
The demand for a relevant and resilient cybersecurity plan is imperative due to the increased frequency and severity of cyber-attacks on organizations. The battle against cyber risk expands beyond the sole responsibility of our security leaders and is now embedded within the whole organization.
Public Sector Network’s Cyber Security and Risk Management Roadshow will focus on how to strengthen cyber security strategies, and how to stay ahead of emerging risks. Creating a stronger cybersecurity landscape and adopting innovative technology can help combat cyber risks impacting organizations.
This event will benchmark and highlight key cyber challenges and solutions faced by Canadian organizations. Join us to learn, discuss and network with other cyber security trailblazers. It is the perfect opportunity to hear from your cybersecurity peers through a range of case studies and interactive sessions on the opportunities and risks that have emerged across the industry.
Benefits of Attending
The 2022 Cyber Security Roadshow features the latest initiatives throughout Canada; sharing key projects, best practice and insights via keynote presentations, case studies, panel discussions, and roundtable chats.
Continuous Battle of Cyber Security – Fatigue Leads to Errors
Hybrid Cloud Model – Balancing Innovative Technology and Privacy Regulations
Bolstering Cybersecurity in Your organization by Driving Innovation and Efficiency with Cloud Technology
Starting from the Inside – Explore the Strategies to Protect your Organization against Insider Risk and Threat
Protect your Data – Shifting the Risk from Monetary Loss to Data Loss
Cyber Security Landscape – Unlocking Value by Understanding and Adapting to Change
- What considerations should organizations take into account when phasing out legacy systems?
- What strategies are organizations utilizing to increase digital and cyber literacy?
- What should an organization do when they notice a cybersecurity breach or threat?
- What are you doing to keep your team relevant, up to date on changes, and embracing a forward-thinking mentality?
- Can cybersecurity ever be labelled as a business enabler? If so, where do you focus your attention to achieve such a goal?
- With limited funding, what strategies are public sector organizations using to prioritize projects/tasks?
What Your Peers Had to Say