Frustrated with Excel Reporting? Master PowerBI and unleash the potential of your data visualization.
We’re excited to invite you to our latest training session, Power BI Fundamentals for Government. We’ve partnered with RonInsight to create an interactive learning experience that is tailored for data and analytics professionals within the public sector.
This training session applies to you, and your team, regardless of whether you are the resident data guru or just getting started.
Key learning objectives include:
- Easily connect to, model, and visualize your data, creating actionable reports personalized with your KPIs and brand.
- Make the most of your department’s big data investments by connecting to all your data sources with the scale to analyze, share, and promote insights across your organization while maintaining data accuracy, consistency, and security.
- Collaborate effectively using the same data, collaborate on reports, and share insights across popular Microsoft Office applications.
Are you are interested in connecting to and visualizing data? Join us to receive expert guidance on how to use PowerBI as a unified, scalable platform for self-service and business intelligence. This program is a thorough, hands-on experience offering a practical look toward gaining deeper, more meaningful data insight.
Space is limited, so register today.
This 2-day training is exclusively designed for data and analytics professionals within the public sector. The training is designed to help you develop the fundamental skills in bit size chunks; skills that will be directly applicable to your day-to-day business activities. The staggered approach gives you time to digest the information, put it into practice and return the following morning to pick up where you left off, with your new information still fresh in your memory. The training culminates with a personal project where you will demonstrate your newly acquired skills and develop your own stunning Power BI report. You can then share these dashboards with your team and other business leaders.
The Training will be run virtually on:
November 9th and 15th from 01:00-4:00pm (EST)
November 17th and 23rd from 01:00-4:00pm (EST)
The course will cover the following topics and more:
- – Navigating the canvas
- – Connecting with your data sources – “Get data”
- – Using the “Data” tab
- – Bringing “Fields” onto the canvas
- – Adding pages
- – Visualizations / formatting visuals
- – Using Filters
- – Demonstrate your new skills in a personal project
- – Navigating the “Power Query Editor”
- – Common functions and queries
- – Transform
- – Create Dim Dates
- – Bring it all together! Clustering, Grouping, Analytics within Visuals, Buttons and Bookmarks, Booked marked filters
(register before August 31st)
per person + tax
Early Bird 2
(register before October 7th)
per person + tax
(final price starting October 8th)
per person + tax
A discount of 10% is available for group registrations of 10 or more.
For group discount inquiries, payment inquiries or custom training solutions please contact [email protected]
* Registration for this training is exclusively for data professionals currently working within the Public Sector.
MEET THE FACILITATOR
Hi, I’m Michael Scholtz the owner and founder of RonInsights and I love Power BI! This unique and robust product is my primary tool in bringing data-driven professionals closer to their data; in turn helping them make better data-driven decisions. With over a decade of analytical experience, I have created reports across multiple industries spanning from USA, Europe and APAC and now I want to share these skills and Power BI knowledge with you.
I realized that data-driven insights might not always be apparent to the business, that stakeholders who have the most to gain are not always capable or willing to do the analysis themselves and that those who have the most to gain, might be resistant to changing the status quo.
Turning data into meaningful and impactful insights, enabled me to improve customer experience, grow revenue channels, reduce waste, save time, improve staff/customer retention rates and change the mindset of an entire organization.