Network and Data Security through Technology and Training your Workforce
As Australian organisations’ proactively try to remain ahead of network breaches and threats from bad actors, employing the latest methods of device and data protection has become essential.
The Protecting your Data and Devices while Navigating the Human Element, 2-day training session has been specifically designed for anyone that works in the cyber security or risk management space in the Public Sector.
Through an innovative mix of lecture-style presentations, interactive group exercises and expert feedback, participants in the training will leave with theoretical and practical knowledge on :
- The latest methods in network and data protection and all the tools and techniques to apply best practice cyber security principles
- Communicating the necessity of cyber security to colleagues and how to express cyber risk in a meaningful way
- Creating a strategy for change and the ways in which to translate technical impacts to business impacts for non-cyber people
Meet Your Facilitator
Cyber Security NDIA
Philip Wagner is a leadership educator, trainer, executive coach and project/program manager, with extensive leadership and project management expertise in both civilian and military environments and had key client relationships with Commonwealth agencies including Department of Defence, Bureau of Meteorology and IP Australia.
Currently, Phil is leading the cyber security team in the public sector space at the NDIA.
His achievements till date:
- While working for NAB Technology Projects division, he built one of the most consistently high performing technology development teams at NAB.
- At EDS Australia, his task was to deliver a new payments solution while developing and leading a large new technology team.